Name: Mansour Ali Saeed Bajash
Date of Birth: Republic of Yemen – Marib
Marital status: Married and father of six children
Current official functions:
– Director of the Office of Ambassador Permanent Representative of the Arab League.
– Responsible for the file of the Arab summits in the Permanent Commission.
– Officer of the Arab Academy in the Permanent Delegation.
– Official file organizations and unions in the Commission.
– Member of the Permanent Delegation of our country to the League of Arab States 2004-2008.
– First Secretary at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
– PhD degree from the Institute of Arab Research and Studies in Cairo, specializing in political and economic sciences in 2010 with the first honor.
– Master degree from the Institute of Arab Research and Studies in Cairo, specializing in political sciences in 2006.
– Diploma degree in Political Science and Legal Institute of Arab Research and Studies.
– Bachelor degree from Yarmouk University in Jordan, specializing in economics and political sciences 1998.
Research and Letters:
1) PhD thesis entitled Yemen’s foreign policy towards the Horn of Africa.
2) Master thesis entitled “The possibility of Yemen joining the GCC countries a future vision.
3) Research Diploma on the political role of tribalism in Yemen.
In addition to some other research:
– Search for the Iranian role in the Arab region.
– Urging the water problem in the Middle East and its impact on Arab national security.
Courses and scientific expertise:
– Windows session in the computer.
– A training course in the preparation of leaders and trainers.
– A course in international disputes and diplomatic relations from the African American Institute.
– A course in the preparation of Arab and international qualified consultants – Cairo University.
– Training course for the comprehensive qualification program to join the League of Arab States – Ain Shams University.
– Training course entitled Negotiation Skills from the Arab League.
– Training course of the British Center in Cairo on the principles of diplomatic relations.